It is necessary to come to the Office of International Education in BMSTU during 3 days after your arrival in Moscow in order to get the migration registration.
Pay your attention that a 3-day period provided by the Russian legislation includes the preparation of the appropriate papers by BMSTU staff and the submission of these documents to the Federal Migration Service of Russia!
In order to register your migration you must submit the documents listed below. Be attentive! Probably you will need some additional documents.
2. Migration card. Migration card has to be given out on the entry point of the Russian Federation. It is necessary to have a stamp about your entrance to the territory of the Russian Federation.
Additional documents for migration registration:
2. Notary certified translation of ID document (passport).
3. Medical certification confirming the possibility to study and live in the climate conditions of Russia and HIV/veneorological diseases absence.
4. Medical policy.
What to do if the period of my migration registration has expired?
It is necessary to extend the period of stay on the territory of the Russian Federation and to make and extend a multiple visa (for the countries with entry and exit from Russia). Follow the steps:
1. Return your multiple visa (if you have one)
2. Submit the state duty payment receipt
3. Submit 3 photos (3x4).
What to do if I need to leave Moscow?
It is necessary to inform the Office for International Education of BMSTU about your departure before leaving Moscow for further instructions! During the academic semester the departure is possible only in case of emergency.