The graduation ceremony of foreign students was held
9 июля 2021
Read 3 minutes
This year, the graduation of the Faculty of International Programs has become an anniversary - the activity at the faculty has been conducted for 10 years. The Faculty of International Educational Programs was established in 2011 with the aim of improving the quality of education of citizens of foreign countries and increasing the level of internationalization of Bauman Moscow State Technical University by creating favorable conditions for a steady growth in the number of foreign students and expanding the geography of the countries they represent.
A total of 201 people graduated, including one specialist, 64 bachelors, and 136 masters, including 39 girls and 79 people who graduated with honors (one specialist, 20 bachelors, 58 masters), including 14 girls.
The graduates of 2021 represent 23 countries. These are Albania, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Brazil, Vietnam, Iran, China, Colombia, Congo, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Republic of Korea, Serbia, Syria, Slovakia, France, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, El Salvador.
Specialties: Economics, Mechatronics and Robotics, Information Systems and Technologies, Design and technology of electronic means, Electronics and Nanoelectronics, Design of technological machines and complexes, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Organization and Management of high-tech industries, Biotechnical Systems and Technologies, Nanoengineering, Design and technology of electronic means, Laser Technology and Laser Technologies, Rocket Complexes and Astronautics, Organization and management of high-tech industries, Management in Technical Systems, Computer science and Computer engineering, Technical physics and many others. The most popular departments among foreign students are SM7, IU7, SM1, IU1, RK9, MT11, SM13, E10.
One of the features of this issue is that due to the pandemic, training took place in a mixed mode, -25% of graduates remained in their countries and studied remotely, which created additional difficulties for both students and their teaching departments.
Despite all the difficulties, most of the graduates not only successfully completed their studies, but also showed very good results.
Among the graduates of the FMOM, I would like to highlight:
Fung Van Kyu gr. MT11I-84B, Vietnam (Winner of the All-Russian Student Olympiad in materials resistance (second place in the individual competition, first place in the team). The winner of the Student Olympiad on the resistance of materials among the universities of Moscow and the Moscow region (second place in the individual competition, first place in the team). The winner of the Student Olympiad on the resistance of materials at the Bauman Moscow State Technical University (second place). Winner of the Student Olympiad in Theoretical Mechanics at the Bauman Moscow State Technical University (second place). The winner of the Student Olympiad in Chemistry at the Moscow State Technical University named after N. E. Bauman (Second place). Round excellent student)
- Kim Yehan gr. RL2I-43M, Republic of Korea (Author of several scientific articles, including in international publications; active participant in the social life of the university, round excellent student)
- Haddad Nekula gr. BMT2I-41M, Syrian Arab Republic (Author of several scientific articles in international publications (Scopus, Web of science)
- Zhang Yue gr. SM1I-82B, China (Diploma holder of the scientific and engineering exhibition "Polytechnic", author of several scientific articles)
- Dinh Quang Anh gr. MT11I-82B, Vietnam (Winner of the Moscow City Olympiad in Mathematics, participant of several scientific and technical conferences. Round excellent student)
- Le Dinh Huong gr. MT11I-84B, Vietnam (Winner of the Student Olympiad in Chemistry at MSTU, author of several scientific articles. Round excellent student)
- Nguyen Man Kyong gr. MT11I-84B, Vietnam (Participant of several scientific and technical conferences, author of several publications. Round excellent student)
- Bespamyatnova Airina gr. SM13I-44M, Lithuania (Active participant and organizer of student events, scholarship holder of the Potanin Foundation, Deputy President of the Association of Foreign Students of Russia, finalist of the contest "Student of the Year 2019", winner of the contest "Miss AIS Moscow 2016", winner of the contest "Queen of Students 2019", participant and winner of Russian and international scientific conferences, including "Scientific Student Spring 2019", "Perspektiva-2021", captain of the winning team of the competition "Cup of Faculties of MSTU". Round excellent student)
Кастинг конкурса талантов МГТУ «Дебют на Бауманской сцене»
#Культура и спорт
Владимир Путин подписал указ о предоставлении отсрочки от частичной мобилизации для студентов, обучающихся очно и очно-заочно
Министр обороны Сергей Шойгу: студенты не будут мобилизованы ни при каких условиях