Getting a place in a hostel
Information about getting a place in the hostel
- A foreign citizen who enters a paid form of study is given a place in a hostel after passing the entrance examinations, concluding an agreement and confirmation of enrollment by the faculty.
- A foreign citizen applying for a quota is provided with a guaranteed place in a hostel.
- A foreign citizen who enters a state-funded form of education and has the status of a compatriot or is a citizen of one of the countries (Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan) is given a place in a hostel by participating in a competition.
At the moment when a student decides to come to the Russian Federation, he must notify the university by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival in the Russian Federation
Upon arrival in Moscow, a foreign citizen has to be in quarantine, arriving at dormitory № 4 of the Mytishchi branch of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University (address: Moscow region, Mytishchi, 2nd Institutskaya st., 4).
After settling in a dormitory, a foreign citizen has to take a second test for COVID-19 within 72 hours (the primary test result for COVID-19 have to be on hand at the moment of crossing the border!).
If the result is negative, the student sends both certificates to the university in order to obtain admission to study.
Then the foreign student goes to the dormitory № 10 (address: Moscow, Gospitalny lane, 4/6) - this is the management of student dormitories, where he receives a referral to settle in a dormitory.
Further, the student has to come with all the documents to the university in 406-Ю:
- 1.National or foreign passport
- 2.Previous education document
- 3.Medical certificates
- 4.Migration card
- 5.Photo 3х4
After that, you need to get registered at the 403-Ю and wait for an order for enrollment.
Cost of living
For students under the contract 4 500 * rubles per month.
For students on a quota / budget of 1200 rubles per month.
* The price of accommodation in the 2020/21 academic year